College in the Schools Transcripts

All students who have taken a College in the Schools (CIS) course(s) at ALHS need to request that his/her Riverland Community College transcript to be sent to the school/college/military that he/she plans to attend after high school. Your ALHS transcript is a record of your high school courses for your high school diploma.  Post-secondary institutions cannot use the ALHS transcript for college credit transfer. 

It is each student's responsibility to complete the Riverland Transcript Request Form, include the $5.00 fee, and submit it to Riverland.

Transcript Requests can also be completed electronically.  You will need your Riverland student ID number and a credit card. www.riverland.edu